End-of-Life and Product Upgrades
Carlson offers a lifetime of support for its products, with a helpful support team available to troubleshoot your link or provide documentation for as long as you own your product. Over time, however, as we add features and work to improve products for better performance, some components of older products may no longer be available.
The Carlson products past their end-of-life include all the following models:
iWLL PE Phone Extender and PELL Hybrid models
T-FT PE Phone Extender
T-FT PELL Hybrid models
- T-FT LL Leased Line Replacement
- RuralConnect-FT card chassis multi-point hub
- Trailblazer PE, LL, and Hybrid models prior to Revision 6
- LongHaul LT has been discontinued and officially replaced with LongHaul ST as of 8/19/2014.
Carlson still provides support for all Trailblazer radios Revision 6 or greater.
If your Carlson product has reached its end-of-life, please check with your account manager for replacement products.
We recommend upgrading to give you access to the latest features.
Today’s Trailblazer features:
- More flexibility
– Up to eight voice/data channels for any combination of Ethernet, POTS lines, or 4-wire/E&M circuits
- More options
– A range of frequencies including 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5.x GHz, and 900 MHz (with optional converters)
- Greater Convenience
– Serial server for easy access through the GUI
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) for quick field service
If you have any questions about the support available for your Carlson equipment, or would like to inquire about our trade-in options, contact your sales engineer.