|White Space Has Arrived at ISPAmerica|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 23:07|
We co-hosted a booth with our software partner Neul and we were kept busy answering questions from the many WISPs in attendance. TV white space is an especially great opportunity for WISPs because of its revolutionary ability to cover failed installs in rural areas. We were thrilled at the chance to demonstrate how this new technology could help WISPs grow their businesses.
There was even an entire day dedicated to panels, demonstrations, and presentations about TV white space. Jim Carlson, CEO of Carlson Wireless, participated in several presentations, including the Real World Deployment Projects panel. He also demonstrated our brand-new second generation RuralConnect and lent his expertise to the WISPs in attendance during the Q&A panel discussion.
We also teamed up with our database partner Telcordia, now the second database provider to be certified by the FCC, to demonstrate how our RuralConnect TV white space radio interacts with their geolocation database.
Stay tuned for more updates about the RuralConnect and our partnerships with Neul, Spectrum Bridge and Telcordia.
Most Recent Posts
- IT Expo/Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit
- TVWS featured at 79th APCO in Anaheim
- Come See Us at APCO!
- From Singapore: Carlson is now a Member of the Dynamic Spectrum Alliance!
- We're Back from IWCE 2013!
- Activism in the Future of White Space
- White Space without Interference in the City of Wireless Microphones
- Super Wi-Fi Meets the Challenge
- 19 Million Americans Still without Broadband
- Utilities Look at Sharing 700 MHz Band with Public Safety