|Telcordia Receives Preliminary Database Approval|
|Wednesday, 28 March 2012 14:08|
Everyone here at Carlson would like to wholeheartedly congratulate our database partner Telcordia for receiving preliminary approval from the FCC to manage TV white space frequencies in local areas. We’ve been working with Telcordia to demonstrate the interaction between databases and TV white-space equipment.
Geolocation databases like Telcordia’s track which channels are available in each geographic region. These databases are especially important for TV white-space technology because the available channels vary widely, even within the same region. Successful interaction between TV white space equipment and the geolocation database is necessary for a network to be established in compliance with all FCC regulations.
To learn more about the specifics of device-database connections, watch our demonstration video.
Most Recent Posts
- Super WiFi Show Success
- Carlson Returns to Super Wi-Fi Summit - 5 Things to Expect
- Discover a New Configuration for RuralConnect
- Increased Performance with TV White Space Omni Antenna Reflector
- Phase 2 of TVWS Trial Shows Promise
- Energy Telecom and Electrical (ENTELEC) Expo
- IWCE Expo and WISPAmerica Summary
- Join us at IWCE Expo and Get Acquainted with TV White Space
- Join us for the WISPAmerica Conference
- FCC Certifies Carlson Wireless Technologies TV White Space Radio