|Trailblazer Gets PoE for Easy Installation and Control|
|Friday, 17 February 2012 15:09|
Our Trailblazer just got better.
We’ve just added power over Ethernet (PoE) to Trailblazer, making this standalone fractional T1 radio even more convenient for our customers to use.
Now installation and network management are a snap. You no longer need both power and network cables to install Trailblazer; just one Cat-5 cable uptower to the outdoor unit (ODU) for networking, and you can use the power at the base, either AC or DC.
Network Management from the Ground
Even better, the same device will allow you to communicate with the unit via a PC or other device on the same network.
Now you can adjust signal strength, change the settings or alter the number of active lines, all from the comfort and safety of the ground. No more tower-climbing to check the basics!
Most Recent Posts
- Carlson Returns to Super Wi-Fi Summit - 5 Things to Expect
- Discover a New Configuration for RuralConnect
- Increased Performance with TV White Space Omni Antenna Reflector
- Phase 2 of TVWS Trial Shows Promise
- Energy Telecom and Electrical (ENTELEC) Expo
- IWCE Expo and WISPAmerica Summary
- Join us at IWCE Expo and Get Acquainted with TV White Space
- Join us for the WISPAmerica Conference
- FCC Certifies Carlson Wireless Technologies TV White Space Radio
- IT Expo/Super Wi-Fi & Shared Spectrum Summit