|Trailblazer Gets PoE for Easy Installation and Control|
|Friday, 17 February 2012 23:09|
Our Trailblazer just got better.
We’ve just added power over Ethernet (PoE) to Trailblazer, making this standalone fractional T1 radio even more convenient for our customers to use.
Now installation and network management are a snap. You no longer need both power and network cables to install Trailblazer; just one Cat-5 cable uptower to the outdoor unit (ODU) for networking, and you can use the power at the base, either AC or DC.
Network Management from the Ground
Even better, the same device will allow you to communicate with the unit via a PC or other device on the same network.
Now you can adjust signal strength, change the settings or alter the number of active lines, all from the comfort and safety of the ground. No more tower-climbing to check the basics!
Most Recent Posts
- We're Back from IWCE 2013!
- Activism in the Future of White Space
- White Space without Interference in the City of Wireless Microphones
- Super Wi-Fi Meets the Challenge
- 19 Million Americans Still without Broadband
- Utilities Look at Sharing 700 MHz Band with Public Safety
- White Space in the Southern Hemisphere
- A TV White Space 'Ecosystem' for Worldwide Adoption
- White Space Predicted to be a ‘Billion Dollar Goldmine’
- TV White Space Offers Spectrum Relief for Mobile Operators